Friday, 4 March 2016

5 Tips for World Building

|   WRITING TIPS   |
My Advice for Aspiring Writers
First Friday of the Month


This time last year, I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel called 5 Tips for Writing Fantasy. I was shocked by the positive reception it received by aspiring writers, and I toyed with the idea of making similar videos for a while. Well, now I'm doing it.

As of today, Writing Tips will become a regular series, with new videos on the first Friday of every month. In five stages, I will tackle some of the problem areas that writers can face, offering my personal solutions and advice. This will be an interactive series that can involve you too, so if there are any topics you would like me to address in the videos, please let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment