Sunday, 18 May 2014

Royal Holloway update & upcoming party!

Hi guys, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.

THE BAD NEWS:
In my last post, I mentioned how I was due to visit Royal Holloway University on Tuesday 22nd May. Well, unfortunately due to circumstances out of everyone's control, that event has now been postponed until the start of the new academic term in September. I'm really disappointed that the plans couldn't go ahead, but they are definitely not cancelled, and I'm going to let you know the new date as soon as everything is sorted out.

THE GOOD NEWS:
The Tragic Silence blog tour is over now, and it's been an amazing two weeks so I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who was involved! It also means that the EC Hibbs Facebook page is less than 55 likes away from hitting 1000! The very idea of that many people following me is absolutely mindblowing, and I really want to give everyone a little something back for all your incredible support. So when the page does reach 1000 likes, I'm going to throw a little online party on Facebook! If you want to join in with that, please head on over to the page and help me get to the mark!

Once again, I want to thank each and every one of your for your support and kind words - you are all amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment