Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Royal Holloway University visit!!!


Okay, I’ve wanted to share this news for over a month now but I’ve kept it hush-hush until everything was finalised. But now I can finally spill the beans, yay!!!

Shortly before I started VEDA, I was very kindly invited to pay a visit to Royal Holloway, University of London! So on Tuesday 22nd May, I’ll be making the trip down to the south-east of England to meet up with the university’s book society, for an evening of book talk and authory chatter!

I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am for this! I’ve been bursting to tell everyone ever since March, and I honestly don’t know how I managed not to blab a word all the way through April – believe me, it was especially tempting since I had the camera pointed in my direction every day! I’m going to be sharing pics and stuff closer to the time on Facebook and Twitter, so you can follow along if you’d like! Aaaah, I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment