Saturday, 29 March 2014

Autism Awareness and VEDA

Hi everyone - hope you're all doing well! I just wanted to give a quick update and share some general news with you. I've been super busy these last few weeks, doing a mountain of uni work, but I've got a bit of a break at the moment so I'm taking a couple of days to rest. And that means time for working on Sepia and Silver, hooray!


But anyway, I wanted to say that in a few days' time, my great friend Tammy Middleton (author of the Opposites Series under the name T.M. Smith) has been organising a special auction to benefit Autism Awareness next month. It will be going live in a few days for bids to start, but you can already have a look at a handful of the stuff that will be up for grabs by following this link:



Blindsighted Wanderer book thong, custom made by Crazy Creations.
Blindsighted Wanderer book thong
Basically, a lot of authors have come together and donated stuff for the prize, including signed paperbacks and prints. From my corner, there's a Blindsighted Wanderer book thong, custom-made by the brilliant Crazy Creations. But this is a cause that means a lot to me and is really close to my heart, so I'm also debuting a prize that I've been thinking of doing for a while, but wanted to save for something like this. The winning bidder will receive a one-of-a-kind personalised digital portrait of themselves or someone they nominate, as an Asrae nymph from Blindsighted Wanderer, created and signed by me.


It would be amazing if you would please consider joining us and helping to raise some money for this wonderful cause. I'll be posting more links as I get them, so stay tuned if you're interested - and thank you SO MUCH in advance!!!


On a final note, I wanted to say that this year I will be taking part in VEDA - Vlog Every Day in April - on Youtube. I've never done anything like it before, but I think it could turn out to be fun! So I will be putting up my first video on 1st April and more will follow throughout the month. This is going to be interesting...


See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment