Friday, 1 November 2013

Halloween!

I hope everyone had an awesome Halloween! It was very quiet for me; no-one decided to come trick-or-treating so I ended up just having a long night in watching my favourite horror movies! Plus practically every Tim Burton film that I own...
 
Speaking of which, I eventually decided on Jack Skellington for my pumpkin - I got one of those white ghost pumpkins for a change. I did find it a bit weird that the inside was yellow though; I wasn't sure exactly what I was expecting! I guess I just had it in my head that you could only get orange pumpkins!
 
BOO!
 
I did have fun dressing up though, even if no-one saw me at the end of it! This year I was a Mexican Catrina (another change for me - usually I'm a vampire!), and that in itself was a bit tough! My face paint did not want to behave itself at all! And then I had my annual battle with trying to get the wig on my head - my hair is hip-length and I needed over 20 pins to keep everything in place!
 
Besides that, I've also been reading through the final manuscript of Tragic Silence! It was so weird to see it again after a year, but so cool at the same time, especially with it all formatted and nearly ready. I can't believe there's just over two weeks to go before it's launched! I'M SO EXCITED! I really can't wait to share it with you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment