Tuesday, 19 November 2013

DUAL PAPERBACK RELEASE - TODAY!!!

Hi everybody! The big day is finally here! The dual launch is today, and that means that Tragic Silence is now available in e-book AND paperback!!! To add to that, Blindsighted Wanderer is now also available as a paperback for the first time!!!
I am so happy and excited, I can't even put it into words! It's been amazing to look forward to this day after watching these stories grow... I just keep thinking back to each one's first day, when they were nothing more than sparks, and everything that happened to make them into real breathing books. Both of these stories have been with me for a long time - they are both over ten years old really - and now they are all grown up. I'm so honoured to be able to share them with you in paperback now, especially Tragic Silence, which hasn't really seen the light of day before now - no pun intended!
I really hope you will enjoy them! There are links to where you can get them below, and if you do read them, I would love to know what you think!
Wishing everybody a very happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment