Thursday, 28 February 2013

The tour ends - thank you!!!

Well, it's the end of February (near enough!), which means the end of the blog tour! The past couple of weeks have flown by; it's been great to turn on my computer each day and follow Blindsighted Wanderer's journey.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say a huge thank you to everybody who made this month possible. First and foremost, the organisers: Tammy Middleton of Tam's Two Cents, and Jessy Johnson of Bookend 2 Bookend. You two are absolute superstars!!!!! Also, a huge thank you to everyone at Staccato for supporting the tour!

Thanks so much to all the wonderful bloggers who hosted us: everyone from The O'Raven Chronicles to The Library at the End of the Universe - thank you for every spotlight, review, and opportunity. It all means so much.

Thank you, everyone who's hit the like button on my facebook page, or followed me on my blog, since the tour began. And thanks to everyone who's entered the giveaway to win a load of Blindsighted Wanderer and Staccato Publishing swag - there's another 10 days left for that, so if you haven't entered yet there is still time if you'd like to! Wishing you the very best of luck!

Words don't really cover how much fun I've had on this tour. Everyone who brought it to life, you are brilliant! See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Em! That was an amazing and sucessful tour, they've done a fantastic job for a fantastic book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure Emma! I can't wait to work with you again for your next endeavour!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tammy! I had an amazing time! I really can't wait to work with you again!

      Delete
  3. Uh huh, no thanks for the wacky blog post guy. I see how it is! ;) Well, I'll sit back safe in the knowledge that when it comes to "Tips for dating written by a fictional character for the Blindsighted Wanderer book tour" I reign supreme! BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
    http://themimsey.blogspot.com/2013/02/dan-landis-top-ten-tips-for-single.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was an amazing post! Dan Landis sure knows how to give some great tips! Thanks so much for helping with the tour, Jay!

      Delete