Friday, 25 January 2013

Snow! Snow! And even more snow!

Well I’ve had a very crazy week!!! The snow froze over, then it started to melt, and now tonight it’s absolutely thrown it down with a new coat... I wouldn’t be surprised if I wake up tomorrow morning and it’s the thickest it’s been yet!

Anyway, I’ve been very busy. My little cat had her spay operation yesterday. It’s made her a little bit sick so she’s being doted on hand and foot, getting served fresh chicken and milk. I feel sorry for her because she’s got to wear one of those trumpet-collars so she can’t mess around with her stitches. It should all heal up soon though so we can take it off her.

Aside from being kitty-nurse, I’ve been doing all sorts of work for uni; even now, I’m taking a half-hour break from the latest assignment. The last one was quite fun: a practical report on when we were dusting for fingerprints and picking owl pellets apart. This one’s not got me as excited – just a load of theory – but I’m trying to get it done within this next week. Then I can knuckle down and focus on my dissertation... argh!

I do, however, have the Blindsighted Wanderer blog tour to look forward to! Not long to go now and I’m so excited! Roll on February!

Also, speaking of February, in a week or so I’m going to stay with my grandfather for the month. It’s something we do every year, but I’m quite happy this time because my lovely writing desk is down there! It’s getting moved into my room so I’ll finally get to use it! Can’t wait!

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment