Saturday, 5 January 2013

First post of 2013! Whoohoo!

Hi, everyone!
 
I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year! Things have been busy for me... I’m in the middle of research for a new novel, and hopefully I’ll start actually writing it before long. I’m quite excited about it, and I can’t wait to get back to work.
 
In the meantime, I’ve been taking down all the Christmas decorations, working on university assignments, and entertaining my cat. This was her first Christmas so she spoilt for choice when it came to new things to play with! The tree became a particular favourite, so now it’s not there anymore, she doesn’t know what to do with herself!
 
I’ve also fallen in love with the Snowman and the Snowdog. I’m a huge fan of the original film and when I found out they were doing a sequel, I was a bit sceptical. But now I can’t stop watching it. I wouldn’t say it’s as good as the first one, and there’s a distinct lack of Walking in the Air (one of my favourite songs ever), but saying that, the new song has really grown on me too. So, all in all, I’m impressed to say the least! When snow finally does decide to hit us, I’m definitely making myself a little snowdog!
 
Hope everyone is enjoying 2013! Stay safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment