Saturday, 19 January 2013

Authorgraph

First of all... (drumroll)... I've signed up for Authorgraph! I've been meaning to do it for a while and finally got around to it! Basically it lets you get your ebook signed by the author over the internet. It's completely free and easy to do, and there are loads of authors on there, including my brilliant friends Jacinta Maree (My Demonic Ghost) and CS Yelle (Protector of Ter Chadain). I can't wait to get started!
 
 
Well, I'm resurfacing after being bogged under for the past week and a half! I've been either stuck in university or stuck in bed sick, but now I'm on the mend and overjoyed with the snow we've had! It's only a couple of inches at the moment, and that could be all we have. But I've heard that it MIGHT reach up to 10-15cm thick so I'm hoping for that!
 
I love snow; I'm one of these people who still grins like a little kid when I see the first flakes falling. Here in Cheshire we tend to get our coldest part of winter round about now, in January and a little into February, so if we're going to get any snow it's now. Hopefully the rain will behave itself and stay away for a while so we can enjoy it!
 
Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment