Friday, 7 December 2012

Wow, where do I start?!


I woke up this morning to a hail of new likes on my Facebook page... that was a very nice surprise! To everyone who's clicked the 'like' button, thank you very much and welcome! And a HUMUNGOUS thank you to Bex n' Books for adopting me as part of Young Adult and Teen Readers' Christmas for Authors event! Head on over there to learn how you can win some really cool stuff from a ton of authors!

There is also a new review from Open Book Society about Blindsighted Wanderer here - I will warn though, it contains spoilers, in case you haven't read the book yet.

And my brilliant friend Jacinta Maree has a new interview and giveaway over at Paranormal Addicts - it's really worth checking out!
To all new readers on this blog, over the weekend I'm going to be giving it a bit of a clean-up. There are some links which don't work anymore because I've been moving stuff around, so please bear with me while I fix all that. The main thing I'm going to work on is the Bonus Material page. I doubt there will be anything new turning up in the next few days, but you'll be able to access the Blindsighted Wanderer playlist - a bunch of inspirational songs that I listened to while writing - as well as the original English legend that inspired the book. So anyone who's interested, check back soon!
Again, I'm so grateful for all the support I'm given; it really does mean a lot to me and I want to say thank you all very much. I really hope you'll enjoy reading Blindsighted Wanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment