Friday, 21 December 2012

My author copies have arrived! Whoohoo!

Well, the world didn't end after all! That's a relief!

Anyway... hello, everyone! I've been a bit dead to the online world for this past week because I headed to my grandfather's house for a few days. That meant no internet but it didn't bother me too much, it was nice to spend some time with him. But I'm back now, and that means back to work! I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!! It's made no easier by me being determined to get as much of it done before Christmas as I can. But I just keep telling myself that the sooner it's done, the sooner it's finished. That seems to be my little mantra at the moment!

It's all alright though, because of what came through the post for me! I've had my graduation photographs and DVD, and my hard copies of Blindsighted Wanderer! It was so amazing to open the box and see a pile of very real paperbacks lying there with my name on them... I got pretty emotional to say the least! My mum's already claimed one copy and I'm still staring at the others!





I was also quite shocked to get back online and see that my facebook page has hit over 300 likes! That's pretty incredible, especially since over 200 of them have happened in December alone. I have the amazing Becky Johnson from Bex 'n' Books to thank for the vast majority of all the new support, so a HUUUUUGE THANK YOU to her!!!

In other matters, it doesn't look like here in north England we're going to have a white Christmas after all. It's going to be more of a wet Christmas! We have it quite easy compared to other places around the country I've seen on the news, but it's still pretty miserable out there! Hopefully it will all freeze at least so things look a bit more like a winter wonderland! But, my decorations are up, my presents are all wrapped. And my cat has decided that the tree is a giant new toy covered in shiny little toys! It's great to be back with her though. Nothing like a welcome home than loads of little teethmarks on your fingers!

Well, time for me to call it a day, I'd say. Hope you're all well, keeping nice and warm (and dry if you're anywhere in the UK!), and looking forward to next Tuesday! Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment