Sunday, 28 October 2012

Skewering defenceless inanimate objects!

Another year of university means another year of archery! Today I went back to have my first shoot in about six months. I was worried I'd be a bit out of practise and arrows would be going all over the place.

That's not what happened. Instead, I think I did the best I ever have!


 
 

 We'd put the bottle on the top as a sort-of extra target, and everyone shooting from that station got a bit of a vendetta against it. You can't see it too well, but in the bottom photo, my arrow has actually gone inbetween the wood and metal strut. I'd been aiming for the bottle, but I didn't actually realise I'd hit it until I went over to collect the arrows; I thought I'd just hit the wood! Needless to say, I am one happy bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment