Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Blindsighted Wanderer concept artwork

Hi, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that now you can see some of the concept artworks I've done for Blindsighted Wanderer by clicking here or by visiting the Bonus Material link at the top of the blog. You can also see them in the Blindsighted Wanderer photo album on my Facebook page.

There will be more coming soon, both in digital and traditional mediums. I have quite a lot of very messy thumbnail sketches, done mainly to help me with the writing process, so it's now going to be a process of sifting through them to find ones that will look best when polished up. Although, I'll probably keep the majority of My Tragic Silence's art for nearer the time of its release. That's not to say there won't be a few vampires popping up alongside water nymphs though, so be sure to watch out for them!

Thanks for looking, I hope you'll like the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment