Friday, 3 August 2012

The dream comes true!

I've been bursting to tell everybody since I found this out, but now I'm going to say it: MY BOOKS ARE BEING PUBLISHED!!!!!!

Blindsighted Wanderer and My Tragic Silence will be brought to ebook by Darkest Night, an imprint of Staccato Publishing in Minnesota. I've been waiting for this moment for years; for about half my life, I'd say... you have dreams but when they come true it's absolutely incredible. Add that to my recent BSc and it basically means my feet haven't really touched the ground for a month!

I now have a Facebook fan page set up, so pleeeeeease go to E. C. Hibbs and click Like to help me spread the word!

Also, go to the author page of Darkest Night to see both profiles of me and my fellow writer Jacinta Maree

And, to top all that off, I was told the other day that to celebrate my 21st birthday later this month, my parents are taking me to one of my favourite countries in the world: Greece. I went there a few times when I was very young and I love it to pieces, so it's such a brilliant feeling to be going back! I'd love to write a story set there or something... let's see if inspiration strikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment