Saturday, 7 July 2012

I am one happy bunny!

Hi, everyone!!!
Well, it’s been a crazy couple of weeks in my house, but yesterday was a day I know I’m definitely not going to forget in a hurry. So I’ll spill the beans... I am now a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Animal Behaviour!!!!!
Haha it feels a bit weird that I can now write BSc (hons) after my name if I like! I’m still on cloud nine and I don’t see me coming back down anytime soon. It was nothing like my mum’s reaction; she jumped so high, I thought she almost hit the ceiling! I think most of it is because after how hard the last few years have been for me and the state it put my head in, I thought there was no way I’d be able to get Honours. So in a few days I’ll be booking my tickets for graduation, and then later this month, I’m putting in the order for my cap and gown.
It still hasn’t sunk in; I keep staring at myself in the mirror and repeating it, but it looks like it’s going to take a while. In the meantime, I can’t do any drawing because my wrist is STILL playing up, so it’s going to be writing, writing, writing... and celebrating with lovely chocolate cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment