Thursday, 14 June 2012

Up and running!

Hello, there!

Well, now my exams are all done and dusted, I thought it was high time to follow through with my idea of starting a blog for my writing. I'd uploaded the first three chapters of my two novels, Blindsighted Wanderer and My Tragic Silence, in my deviantart gallery, but since I started that account primarily for my artwork, I'd like to keep it that way. So anything relating to my stories will end up on here first, from now on.

Anyway... I suppose I should say something about my stories... I hate this part, talking about them; it took me a long time to just pluck up the courage to let people see them! I guess the best way to sum everything up is that they're generally young-adult orientated, and fantasies, and written by me. I'm in the process of getting my first two ready for publication - with at least another nine in the works.

For a bit more info about them and me, have a lookie on the links... I'll put up more soon.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, bravo! Your site looks great, a wonderful way to showcase your fantastic novels! Madeleine/Saperlipop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Maddy! Nice to hear from you! I'm made up you like it! Thank you so much once again for all your support!

      Delete